FAT data recovery software helps you to recover lost data like official files, text documents, photos, pictures, images and other valuable data from FAT16 and FAT32 partitioned hard disk drive. FAT file recovery program restores lost data even if any of the following error messages display on your computer device:
- Drive not detected
- Drive not formatted
- Drive not recognized
- Drive not found etc.
Data recovery modes:
Windows data recovery software has two types of following data recovery modes to recover your lost crucial files, folders from FAT partitioned hard disk drive:
- Advance Search
- Standard Search
Main causes of data loss:
- Power failure
- Accidentally deleted files and folders
- Virus infected hard disk drive
- Improper use of hard disk drive
- Hardware/ software malfunction and other data loss reasons.
Software Working Features:
- Windows data recovery software instantly recover lost project files, birthday images, wedding pictures and other precious data from formatted hard disk drive of all capacities.
- FAT file retrieval program offers data preview facility so that you can view your recovered files before final recovery.
- FAT data restore software has advanced inbuilt disk scanning technique that deeply scans your hard drive and recovers deleted data from FAT16 and FAT32 partitioned hard disk drive.
- Best data recovery software restores lost data from major types of hard disk drive like ATA, IDE, SCSI, EIDE, SATA and other hard disk standards.
- Windows file undelete programs get backs your lost files (audio, video, text, picture, pdf etc) saved in various kinds of file extensions.
Successfully tested on following major brands of hard disk drive:
- Western Digital
- Transcends and other hard disk manufacturers.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Pentium class or higher processor
- 128 MB of RAM
- 18 MB of free hard disk space
Supported Operating System:
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows 2000 and other editions.
FAT Partition Recovery For Windows